February 14, 2011

Best CityVille Strategy and CityVille Level Expansion

CityVille is the new and 3D featured game which was launched on November 2010. It is the Zyngas first game which have 3D rendered buildings and characters. Cityville got Millions and Millions of players all over the world. It is all about building your own city and expanding it with great opportunities of collecting coins and cash, increasing population and building relationship with neighbors, having your own business plus collecting several items for claiming bonus prizes. This game is a real fun for kids as well as for adults. It is a great strategical game with fun time experience. It also gives the sense of competition with your neighbors which makes it more interesting and enthusiastic.

I started playing CityVille on the mid of December after so many invitations from my friends. So, I started playing and in the beginning it seemed very easy and fun, but after some days I realized that it is fun indeed but it is not that easy. It requires lots of experience and strategy to build a powerful and a wealthy city. Most of my neighbors were already on the higher level and I was stuck on the bottom level. I started playing more and more but still I was not leveling up fast as my neighbors were.So, I asked one of the superior player about how they can level up so fast with more coins and cash? what are the secrets that they are using to build such a great empire like city? As he was my friend he gave me a resource which helped me to the great extent for building a big city and leveling up very fast.

After 4 days of using that resource I was at 66th level all the way from the 17th level. I was so happy and excited, my city of cityville was looking so beautiful and very powerful. It was like owning my own kingdom kind of feeling.The tips and all the secret tricks on that particular resource guide helped me a lot.The guide I used to build such a big and beautiful city in no time was CityVille Domination Guide. If you are really excited to build a big city, then let me tell you that this guide is very powerful and interesting. Trust me friends you will never get to know the big secrets and treasure map of CityVille if you do not get this guide.

I was so messed up in the beginning and I was completely out of track.I was literally screwing up my virtual city and I was not even realizing it. I went to level 66th from level 17th within few days only because of CityVille Domination Guide. I got multiple community building, skyscrapers and huge amount of goods and coins. I was literally laughing because I got ahead of all my neighbors who had started playing CityVille few weeks ago before I started, it was really a funny feeling.

Where from here? We recommend CityVille Secrets

<< Click here to instantly access CityVille Secrets >>

No comments:

Post a Comment