March 31, 2011

CityVille The Best Guides Strategies and Secrets

CityVille Secrets Binder
CityVille is the newest game by Zynga Inc. They call it "our most social game" I love playing the social networking games. Cafe World, FarmVille, FrontierVille, Mafia Wars and all tend to get me fixated on my computer screen for hours and hours every day. Although nothing even compares to the game that got me so addicted there simply wasn't enough time in the day. That game as you think is CityVille first ever game to have 3D rendered buildings and characters. Cityville is so fun for me that I couldn't even stop playing the game while i was at work! Although even after all this gameplay I was struggling to progress very fast and couldn't compete with many of my neighbors.

For me when I began to get into some of the higher levels in CityVille there are just so many options that it gets confusing trying to figure out what to buy, where to place it and what crops to plant. It got to the point where I almost gave up playing the game. I did some research and found some good sites with the best CityVille guides and I picked what looked to be the best CityVille guide out there. That guide name was CityVille Domination. I was sceptical at first thinking that I was just going to come across some FrontierVille rip off but man I was dead wrong. The guide had these sneaky secrets and strategies which were completely unique to CityVille and after following the easy to follow strategies I was progressing faster than I was when I spent a lot of my money on CityVille Cash. Pretty simple isn't it.

So I started using CityVille Domination however, it completely blew me away! I had no idea how they could have so much detailed information, secrets and strategies when CityVille is still a new game. As soon as I began implementing the CityVille secrets, tricks and tips plus their sneaky strategies I went from a level 11 to a level 31 in only a week of relatively little gameplay. Shocking eh. There is a lot more going on in CityVille than meets the eye and if you don't do things properly you could be missing out on countless coins and experience and bonuses and so on while playing more than you need too. If you are interested in getting the most out of your CityVille experience then I recommend picking up a copy of CityVille Domination right now. It is so hot.

Now Learn How To Earn More Free City Cash Immediately!

1 comment:

  1. This brand new released CityVille Hack is definitely one of the best hack you can find online, it has almost all features you can need, starting from unlimited coins adding to your account and ending with bot functions, like auto building business for you and much more. These CityVille Cheats 100% works -- all what you do with it stays for ever in your account and do not gone like with a lot of free hacks, which you can find on the internet, it does it's job perfectly. Also it has ANTI-BAN feature so it keeps your account really safe, hack is virally undetectable. We still working with this hack, all updates will be available in program. Here's the link CityVille Cheat Chat Forum.

    ReplyDelete