March 10, 2011

CityVille Strategy Guide - Is It Worth It To Buy One

CityVille is quickly becoming as popular as any other game on Facebook. The folks over at Zynga seem to hit a home-run every time they release a new game. I for one cannot get enough of them. I have just recently started playing CityVille since I was completely addicted to FarmVille and figured I would have just as much fun with this one.

I quickly realized that there was just as much strategy involved and with any other Zynga game and maybe more so for this new one. It seems with each new game there are some extra variables added to increase the level thought that must be put into the game to be successful. There is no doubt that a CityVille strategy guide would be helpful. However, there wasn't must available since the game has just come out.

So I did what every other person that is as competitive as me would do...I searched online for some CityVille cheats and hacks. I didn't get much there either and seems like I might be waiting a while for some good tips start showing up online. I did find some strategy guides online that looked promising and searching for "cityville tips" should turnout some good information.

From the information I was able to find using the search engines I was able to go from 8 to 38 pretty fast and did it without running out of money too. Actually using some of these strategies I was able to actually save a lot of time as well. I guess knowing is half of the battle as they always say.

One of the best things that I found was using strategy guides is like letting someone else do all the work for you. They figure out all the CityVille tips and you just reap the rewards from the information they are willing to share. Some of the really hardcore players have put out some premium guides that are used by all the top players who seem to be dominating all the Zynga games on Facebook.

Being that it's almost impossible to actually make hacks and cheats for Facebook games it is probably just as smart to find a strategy guide that can point you in the right direction and give you the little tricks needed to win big.

Learn How To Earn More By Getting The Best CityVille Strategy Guide!

No comments:

Post a Comment