March 20, 2011

CityVille Strategy Guides - Are They The Key To Success

Have you been spending all of your waking moments trying to make it to higher levels in CityVille? It can become frustrating after spending hour on end trying to build up your cash and levels and getting nowhere at all. Especially when you see your friends online taking half the time that you have been spending to level up.

If you have played FarmVille, you understand that this type of game requires strategy and a plan. With CityVille, the situation is the same, you need to have a plan of action and strategy or you can find yourself spending countless hours on Facebook. What I realized quickly based on my experience with FarmVille, was that you have to stay away from the cheats and codes and really get into the strategy behind the game in order to dominate.

A good strategy guide goes a long way in the game of CityVille. I was about to follow some secrets and tips in the strategy guide that I purchased to double my level in a matter of days. After a couple of weeks I surpassed my neighbors, just by following some strategy laid out in the guide. Don't get yourself banned from playing by trying to outsmart the system by performing these complex cheats. Be a thinker and utilize strategy, you will feel better about yourself in the long run.

I will put it to you like this, right now I am at a level 36 with multiple cinemas and skyscrapers. I also have more goods and coins then I can spend. Here is the kicker; I did this within 6 days of getting my guide. A good Cityville Strategy Guide is a great thing to have in order to dominate your neighbors.

Now Learn How To Earn More Immediately With CityVille Secrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment