March 24, 2011

CityVille Strategy Guides - CityVille Cheats, Codes or Strategy

CityVille Strategy GuideIf you are having problems getting the hang of everything that happens in CityVille, you are not alone. I have a bunch of friends that I know on Facebook that were thinking that this game was going to be pretty easy. I myself became extremely frustrated with the game after building a couple of structures, only to have my population become very upset. Everyone that I spoke to told me that I need to get a guide of some sorts.

Instead of listening to their advice, I actually went out in search of cheats and hacks only to find out that there hacks and cheats have gotten people banned from the game in the past. After reaching out to friends, I learned that the people I know that were dominating this game had learned all the secrets of this game from strategy guides. At first I was skeptical, I was thinking to myself that this is just a game and how much strategy could it REALLY involve. All you have to do is create a couple of buildings, some roads and keep your population happy right?

I went ahead and spent the money (not much at all) and immediately learned that I was spending way too much time playing this game and not reaping any of the rewards. The guide took me from a level 9 to a level 34 in a week. It took 7 days and way less time then I was spending previously on CityVille.

This is the best advice when it comes to playing CityVille and playing it seriously. Go ahead and purchase a good strategy guide if you want to win at this game.

Click Here to Get Access to CityVille Secrets

No comments:

Post a Comment